Allergies & Sensitivities
Allergies & Sensitivities
In treating environmental allergies and sensitivities it is fundamental to address the root cause and correct food sensitivities and heal the gut.
Symptoms related to the environmental allergies and sensitivities: hyperactivity, addiction, headaches, arthritis, fibromyalgia, hormonal imbalances, depression, anxiety, fatigue, weight issues
What else is associated for the “leaky” gut or intestinal permeability?
Low stomach acidity levels (antacid/heartburn)
- Low pH is required to destroy pathogens and induce digestive enzymes
- High pH can lead to SIBO -> leaky gut
- Disrupt gut flora causing a reduction in the healthy microbial population
- Unwanted bacteria can start populating which can lead to SIBO -> leaky gut
Overuse of alcohol and NSAIDS
- Reduces gastric mucin production (reduced by H. Pylori)
- With a thinner layer of mucus barrier, the epithelial cells of the intestinal lining lose its protection and, therefore, are prone to injury causing inflammation and increased permeability
- Food particles to pass through the intestinal barrier leading to an immune response
- Antigenic food particles and foreign molecules from bacteria can trigger inflammation and autoimmunity
Crohn’s disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic intestinal inflammation
- Toxins interrupt the function of the enteric nervous system causing abnormal intestinal smooth muscle contraction
What Is Mast Cell Activation Syndrome?
People who have mast cell activation syndrome might have a lot of allergy symptoms and lots of episodes of anaphylaxis without a clear cause. It is sometimes called an idiopathic condition because it’s not caused by any other disease or related to a clear allergy or cause. People who have this syndrome might have a hard time pinpointing the exact thing that triggers allergic reactions.
There are many different symptoms that affect lots of your body systems all at once. These can happen after eating foods, smelling certain fragrances, exercising, and many other things. Symptoms in more than one system and lots of different triggers, that come and go cyclical, difficult figuring out what triggers.
Some key symptoms include:
- Chronic pain
- Fast heart beat
- Low blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
By appointment only.
Foreign Languages Welcome:
Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese
USA location: 17505 N 79th Ave, Glendale AZ 85308, Suite 213
For International clients please contact me directly at email@example.com